Saturday, October 25, 2014

Ronaldo wants goals in ‘special’ Clasico

The Portugal international is desperate to find the net in his side's clash against Barcelona on Saturday and says he wants to play at the highest level for years to come
Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo says Saturday's Clasico against Barcelona is a "special" fixture, but one that he will approach like any other.
The two sides meet for the first time this season at the Bernabeu on Saturday as Madrid look to close the four-point gap between themselves and league leaders Barca.
The Portugal international comes into the weekend as La Liga top scorer and has set his sights on extending his lead at the top of the charts.
"I will do what I have done in every other game," said Ronaldo at a boot presentation.  
"Weather I am playing against Barcelona or any other team, I always work the same.
"This is a very special game and I will try to score goals."
His 15 goals after just eight matchdays is the best start anyone has had to a season in Spain's top flight, but the two-time Ballon d'Or winner insists there is much more to come from him this season and beyond.
“My greatest ambition is to continue at the highest level for as long as possible.
“Each season is a new challenge for me and this year I will try to do the same. The goal every season is always to be the best.”

Source: Goal.com